'Little Chubby Fingers"

I went through the drive through last night for a little snack after work. I was delighted to see Mozzarella sticks on the menu. I couldn't decide how many I wanted, so I asked the woman on the other side of the speaker how big they were.

"They're like... fingers... little chubby fingers.," she explained.

I had no shame and couldn't help but laugh at her explaination. Because it was funny! My next question was why they didn't come in 5 or 10 pieces.

I pulled around to enjoy my little cheese filled chubby fingers when I saw a homeless man camped out at their entrance sleeping on the pavement.

And then suddenly my little cheese filled chubby fingers, that I paid for with money from my job, that I ate in my car, while wearing my nice clothes, before I went home to my warm home... weren't so funny anymore.

Comments