Saturday School

I don't know what's wrong with me. I can hold two conflicting ideas in my head... believe each one is true... and not realize they conflict until the collision.

For example, last night I went to bed and set my alarm for school tomorrow. I knew if was Friday because I got paid. My alarm went off this morning so I got up and got ready for school. I called my doctors office to make an appointment but then hung up because I remembered it was Saturday. Mentally I was looking forward to my last day of work and a long stretch off. I also knew I had to go into Corvallis tomorrow, Sunday, to prep for clinicals.

Never the less I got into my car and headed off to school. Luckily Jenna texted me just as I was headed into Harrisburg and inquired as to why I was headed to school on a Saturday. It wasn't until that moment that I realized, I DON'T GO TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS. Arg!

I knew it was Saturday, but I just had it stuck in my head that I also had school. So frustrating! I'm just so thankful Jenna saved me from a trip all the way to Albany for nothing!

Comments

Post a Comment