The Baby Room and Stuff!

I've been working on and off to get Elliott's room ready. That's right I said it... Elliott Morgan Reese (we think). So anyway, today my mom and I sewed the bed skirt for her crib. Very cute if I may say so myself.



Here's another little project I've been working on. I found this idea on Pinterest. It's a really cool website where people simply post cool stuff they've seen. There's projects, art, fashion, and recipes... a pretty good time waster.




This is the stroller we bought. We are now in "The BOB club." I even found a carseat that matches:)


This decal took FOREVER to put on, but worth the effort I think. I wish the stem was a little longer however. I bought this dresser off Craigslist for $20 and my mom helped me repaint it. It's already full of clothes. Hindsight it might be a little small. Oh well.


Speaking of clothes, here's some cute ones. It's hard to see exactly how cute these really are so you'll just have to take my word for it. My parents bought me a diaper bag for my birthday which should be arriving in the mail any day now.  


This next picture is pretty obvious... it's my huge belly. Hard to believe I still have two months to go. Inside that huge belly happens to be very cute baby that is growing right on track. It's pretty cool to be able to feel body parts. She'll push a foot or hand against my belly, I'll push on it, and she'll move it away. If you're wondering how I know she's cute in there, it's because I have a kangaroo pouch and I looked in on her. She has a lot of dark hair and dark features.


My whole point of this blog was to show the world how hard I've been working to get ready for this little girl. My next point is that lately I've been thinking she may not be a girl at all. How sucky would that be if HE came into this world and I had to start the process ALL of again. I think I would just make him wear girl clothes and sleep in a girl room. I would be really excited to have a boy don't get me wrong... but I really hope she's still a girl! Thank for listening. 





Comments

  1. Ha Ha!! I was picturing you lining up the clothes for the picture...wishing I was there. Can't wait to get to work on the bumper! PS...Love your prego top!! Also..the room looks GREY!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment