Number 3

     We did it. Or rather we are on our way to doing it... Setting the record for the most kids in the Tucker Clan. That's right ladies and gents. The Bishop household is expanding. We always knew we wanted more than 2 kids and all rather close together. Elliott and Easton are 22 months apart and baby number 3 will be 18 months apart from Easton.
     Although we wanted them close, I didn't quite want them THAT close. There were some choice words in the bathroom as those 2 lines instantly appeared. Last time around I wasn't able to get pregnant until El was 1 and then it took a couple months. With my aversion to birth control I decided to risk it. As luck would have it the stars aligned and we conceived on my first cycle while breast feeding. I had no idea how far along I was and had to wait 4 long weeks for my first appointment. I was hoping I was 11 weeks which would explain my rounding figure. Sadly I was only 9... Guess the Blizzards and fried chicken are to blame. That makes my due date January 28th, which means for me early February.
     I'm feeling decent. I forgot how tiring making a baby is in the first trimester. With my last two pregnancies I was able to nap. Now my kids are on different nap schedules which make napping a bit dangerous. Last week I passed out on the couch to find Easton on the edge of the back deck, then again eating crayons. I know... I know. I am keeping up with working out at JCFit and just dialing down the intensity a tad. I have never stayed active while pregnant so I was pretty surprised when all of a sudden everything became harder. My sisters keep trying to convince me to slow down and use less weight, saying that I'm so tired because of Crossfit. But they should know better that I don't listen to anyone (except you Jesse). I think once my body adjusts to the extra blood volume I will feel much better. 
     El seems excited about our new addition and calls it her baby. She changes her mind daily as to whether she wants a brother or sister. We don't care either. (Although a boy would be easier because we struggle with girl names) We are excited but at the same time nervous. Some days I think, "What time heck are we getting ourselves in to?" Then others I look at our beautiful children and get excited to see our next creation. This is, as many of you have asked, our LAST CHILD! It's so satisfying to know this is my last pregnancy. It feels like I've been pregnant or nursing for the last 3 years straight. Thank you for the the congrats and kid words. More to come!

Comments