Short term defeat r/t disorganization AMB running around like a chicken

My goal for clinicals tomorrow...
  1. Be more organized (Instead of entering my patient's room 3 separate times within 15 minutes for 3 separate things)
  2. Chart my assessments before 1500 meds and hopefully with no editing
  3. Take charge (It's hard telling someone 3 times your age what to do - and it's hard telling someone your age what to do)
  4. Focus on education (I'm sorry you got thrown out of a car onto the pavement... but you need to deep breathe or else!)
  5. Not be afraid to track down my instructor (If I'm going to do anything cool, I'm just going to have to bug her!)
I think if I implement these goals, or at least make an honest effort at them, I'll have a good day. Instead of my day today, which consisted of a lot of me thinking: I suck at this, you make it look so easy, why am I doing this, I want to go home, and last but not least ugg... I'm too defeated to eat dinner:(

Comments