7 Months

Every month I say.... I need to write down what Elliott is doing this month. Well here I am at almost 7 months and I'm just now getting around to it (bad mommy!).

So here's what she's up to:
  • Goes from sitting position to all fours and back again
  • Rocks in the crawling position and can take 2-3 lunges forward
  • Attempting to pull herself up on everything: bathtub, couch, tv stand... ahh! Too early for this!
  • Constantly on the move
  • Loves anything electronic and is determined to get her hands on it (very frustrating when you're trying to use the computer)
  • Eating 2-3 solid meals a day
  • Getting less interested in nursing and gets very easily distracted
  • Sleeping through the night (9pm-7ish then back to bed until 9)
  • Taking 3 naps a day and usually falls asleep without a peep
  • Becoming a mommy's girl. She's learned a new trick "If I cry my mommy comes and gets me." This is frustrating for all of us
  • Has two teeth!







As for the rest of the family, I can't thank God enough for the plans he has for us. Monday Jesse passed his probation test at work and instantly our stress level decreased by 1000 percent! That day I called up a realtor to look at houses. Tuesday we looked at two. Wednesday we made an offer. And here we are on Thursday waiting to hear back. When we want something we don't mess around.
I'm on my own at work which is so nice but also unpredictable. So far I've been cancelled for 3 shifts and I haven't worked in 13 days. It's been nice but my paycheck is gonna suck! Now that both of our jobs are secure and we're prepared to buy a house.... We can have another baby. This time I'm planning on taking the process slowly. No tracking my cycle, no scheduled sex, we're just going to let it happen when God thinks it's time. He hasn't failed us yet.

Comments

Post a Comment